Looking for a romantic restaurant to take that special someone to on Valentine’s Day?
OpenTable, a popular company offering online reservation services covering 30,000 restaurants, just ranked St. Louis No.2 on its Most Romantic Cities List. Who ranked No.1? San Antonio
The folks at OpenTable judged the restaurants on the following:
- The percentage of restaurants noted as “romantic” in their customer reviews.
- The number of restaurant tables available for two. (Tables for 4-6 just aren’t quite as intimate)
- The percentage of people dining out on Valentines Day.
The Top 10 Most Romantic Restaurants in St. Louis
- The Melting Pot in University City
- Al’s Restaurant in Downtown St. Louis
- Click here for the rest of the winners
Gentlemen, if you don’t have a clue on where to take her… take advantage of this information. Ladies, if you are concerned that he doesn’t have a clue or a plan … forward this post to him!
- Most Romantic Cities Article by OpenTable
- How a Social Media App Chose St Louis as the Happiest City in the US
- St. Louis Listed as Best Place to Retire by US News and World Report
- St. Louis Ranked as the Best City for Cheapskates