Freddie Mac Real Estate Projections for 2015
According to Freddie Mac’s latest U.S. Economic & Housing Market Outlook, U.S. home sales in 2015 will show increase to the numbers associated with a normal real estate market. Here is their projection:
“We are projecting a 4 percent rise in sales to 5.6 million, which would mark the highest level of annual sales since 2007.”
And their optimism was seconded by both the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA).
How to Prepare Yourself for the Buying and Selling Season
- Take advantage of some of the newest tools to educate yourself about the home buying process. A great place to start is our interactive-online Doorsteps program
- Get mobile and get online active listings delivered right to your smartphone utilizing location-based results. Get a lot of information without getting out of your car. Download here
- Learn more about having your own Exclusive Buyer Agent to protect your interests 100% of the time avoiding any conflict of interests. Save time and money
Take advantage of our site where you will find all of the listings from all of the companies. Our information is refreshed every 24/7 and you can see the contract status for each property.
Call us at 636-532-4200 if you’d like to chat or have any questions.
- Where are the safest places to live in St. Louis?
- How to find your commute time from every home that’s listed
- Is that home still for sale or under contract?