Summer 2016 Home Buyers Guide:
Things to Consider When Buying a Home
Summer Home Buyers Guide
The new Summer Home Buyers Guide 2016 Edition presents a well-rounded view of buying a home in the Summer. Topics include: 4 Reasons to Buy a Home this Summer, The Difference Between Cost and Price, Home Prices Over the Last Year, Cost of Renting VS. Buying, What You Need to Know About the Mortgage Process … and much more.
Enjoy flipping through the pages!
(Click icon on right side of toolbar to enable full screen mode)
Click Here if You’re Viewing this Page on a Mobile Device
Home Buying Tips and Resources
If you’re looking for straight talk about the home buying process check out the related articles below. Finding Homes for You can help you navigate through the home buying process. We never work for the Seller so you can relax that knowing that you’re working with dedicated agents that only work for you 100% of the time with no conflict of interests. Call 636-532-4200 today!
- Guide to the Safest Places to Live
- St Louis Market Trends and Performance by Zip Code Area
- The Home Buying Process in Plain English with Elizabeth Banks (The lighter side of buying a home video series)
- How Free Pizza Gave One Buyer the Winning Edge in a Competitive Bidding Situation
- 3 Things You Should Know About Sales Price to List Price Ratios
- In a Hurry? Let Us Know What You’re Looking for and We’ll Find It