St. Louis Housing Report March 2021
Compared to March 2020
What’s happening in the St. Louis Real Estate market is a question we get on a daily basis. Normal spring increases in sales activity, coupled with relaxing COVID-19 policies, created a very busy March real estate market as buyer demand continued largely unabated in the face of rising home prices and mortgage rates. Existing home seller and new construction activity continue to remain below levels necessary to bring the market back into balance, pointing to a (continue to full report here)
St Charles County Highlights
- # of Active Listings at the end of March was down 46.5% compared to March 2020
- # of New Listings was up 12.8%
- Months of Inventory was .62 not even a month!
- Median Sales price was up 13.2% compared to last year.
- The List Price to Sales Price Ratio was 102%. (This means sellers got 102% of their asking price)