Housing Report for St Louis City and County June 2017 Just Released
The Housing Report for St. Louis City and County is released monthly providing a market snapshot of MLS sales activity covering the previous month for the city and county combined. It covers key performance indicators such as median sales price, number of homes sold and days on the market with year-over-year (YOY) comparisons.
Highlights:Housing Report for St Louis City and County June 2017 Report
- The number of single family homes sold down 1 percent
- Median sales price at $188,000
- Days on market down to 87, a drastic reduction from 144 days one year ago
- Months of inventory down to 3.2 month supply Click Here for Interactive Map Showing Supply of Homes
What’s a Buyer to Do?
- Get the data.
- Educate yourself to the landscape of today’s real estate market.
- Align yourself with an Exclusive Buyer Agent who works the business full-time and can help you put together a winning strategy.
- Prepare to act quickly when a home becomes available.
- Attention: Sellers – If you want to know the current value of your home and recent market activity in your location Click Here
Finding Homes for You has put together an arsenal of informational tools designed to bring you up-to-speed and protect your interests in this challenging time.
Please check out some of the related articles below this post.
- Supply of Homes in St. Louis
- How to monitor the value of your home
- Get a market snapshot of any area in St Louis