St. Louis is Home to 17 of the Top 20 Schools
According to US News and World Report, St. Louis is home to 17 of the 20 Best High Schools in Missouri. The report analyzes data from 17,245 pubic high schools in 50 states to come up with this prestigious list.
20 Best Missouri High Schools
Click the link of each school below to read the an overview by the study.
We’ve included a link to all active homes for sale in each district.
You can also search for real estate by school district if you desire.
- Lafayette Sr. High Wildwood, Missouri Homes for Sale
- Smithville High Smithville, MO-N/A
- Rockwood Summit in Fenton, MO Homes for Sale
- Eureka Senior High in Eureka, MO Homes for Sale
- Metro Academic and Classical High School in St. Louis, MO -N/A
- Parkway West High School in Ballwin, MO Homes for Sale
- Lindbergh Senior High School in St. Louis, MO Homes for Sale
- Marquette High School in Chesterfield, MO Homes for Sale
- Affton High School in St. Louis, MO Homes for Sale
- Ft. Zumwalt West High School in O’Fallon, MO Homes for Sale
- Liberty High School in Wentzville, MO Homes for Sale
- St. Louis Med/Bio Science High in St. Louis, MO-N/A
- Parkway Central High in Chesterfield, MO Homes for Sale
- Knob Noster High School in Knob Noster, MO-N/A
- Clayton High School in Clayton, MO Homes for Sale
- Maplewood-Richmond Heights Maplewood, MO Homes for Sale
- Parkway South High School in Manchester, MO Homes for Sale
- St. Charles West High in St. Charles, MO Homes for Sale
- Lincoln College Prep in Kansas City, MO-N/A
- Webster Groves High School in Webster Groves, MO Homes for Sale
Methodology Used by US News and World Report
It’s not easy to be ranked as a Best High School in Missouri. What kind of methodology was used in the study?
According to their report, “A GREAT HIGH SCHOOL educates all students from different social and economic backgrounds, exposing them to challenging coursework on the path to graduation. The highest ranked U.S. public schools in U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Best High Schools rankings are those whose attendees demonstrated outstanding outcomes above expectations in math and reading state assessments, passed a diverse array of college-level exams and graduated in high proportions.”
Whether you have children or not, the quality of a school has an impact on the value of a home. Education is one of the most important priorities most homeowners have in their home search. A good school district will many times be reflected in the price and quality of homes and neighborhoods. Choose wisely!
St. Louis Neighborhood InfoGraphics
Familiarize yourself with the many neighborhood characteristics, goods and services available, and overall convenience by visiting:
St Louis Neighborhood InfoGraphics