St Peters 15th Best Place to Live in America According to Money Magazine
Every year MONEY Magazine selects the top 100 spots that offer a healthy economy, affordable homes, and a high quality of life. Our own St. Peters came in at #15.
According to the Money article, “St. Peters is an ideal place to start a family in the greater St. Louis area—it’s just 25 miles from downtown (commutes average 25 minutes), and the cost of housing is very affordable, with median home prices clocking in at $208,666. The school district has a good reputation; students outperform the state averages in test scores on both reading and math.”
Quick Facts About St. Peters Missouri
- Median Home Price – $208,666
- Projected Job Growth – 10.2%
- Median Household Income $71,718
- High School Graduation Rate – 88.7%
- Average Commute Time – 25 minutes
How Affordable is St. Peters?
The table below shows the average sold price of a 4 bedroom home over the last year on various locations in St. Charles County
|City||Avg Sold Price||# Homes Sold||Avg Square Feet||Days on Market|
|Lake St Louis||323,566||32||2,540||32|
Homes Available in St. Peters Now
Check out the current homes for sale by clicking the links below:
Call Finding Homes for You (636-532-4200) if you would like more information on any of the homes you see on our site.
- Safest Places to Live in St Louis
- St Louis Ranks #4 in Top 20 Cities Where You Get the Most for Your Money
- Current Supply of Homes in the St Louis and St Charles Area